Hearing Aid Specials
FREE QUALITY HEARING TEST, includes: Free Hearing Exam with consultation, Free Hearing Aid Check Up, and Free Video Ear Scan! Other benefits include Free batteries with Purchase for the life of your warranty, and we perform repairs on all hearing aid brands and models. Insurance is accepted!Why Pay More? We believe everyone should have quality hearing at the very best prices. Prepare to be impressed!
FREE QUALITY HEARING TEST
Hearing Aid Specialist Kevin M. McCurdy, H.A.S., BC-HISKevin M McCurdy has been greatly welcomed as our Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist here at Schmidt’s.Originally from the Boston area, Kevin graduated from Connecticut College on the Dean’s list and continues to be a member of the International Hearing Society and the Florida Society of Hearing Healthcare Professionals. Holding Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences and specializing in treating tinnitus or “ringing in the ears” he is able to meet all his patient’s needs. Passionate about helping people improve the quality of their lives through better hearing, and is experienced with all the major hearing manufactures.Currently living in Palm City, Kevin is happy to be taking advantage of the Florida sun and spectacular weather.
NOW OFFERING AARP DISCOUNT!
AARP Discount Includes:
- – Save 20% on hearing aids and hearing healthcare products
- – In-person hearing test accompanied by custom fitting
- – Risk-free 90-day trial for all custom fit hearing aid products
- – Wide range of breakthrough, technologically advanced hearing aid brands, including digital hearing aids
- – Exclusive 15% discount on a variety of hearing healthcare products, like hearing aid batteries, accessories and assistive listening products
- – 1-Year extended follow-up care program at no additional charge
- – 3-Year manufacturer warranty
- – Free 3-year supply of hearing aid batteries — $100 value
- – Directional microphones at no additional charge — $150 value per hearing aid (provided where appropriate, space permitting)
Largest Selection To Fit All Of Our Patients Needs.
How can I tell if I have hearing loss?If you answer yes to some of the following questions, you may have hearing loss.
- Often ask people to repeat what they say?
- Have trouble hearing in groups?
- Think others mumble?
- Fail to hear someone talking behind you?
- Turn up the volume on the tv or car radio?
- Have difficulty on the phone?