Piscataway, NJ, September 17, 2019 – Signia introduces breakthrough hearing aid platform that understands the complete soundscape and adjusts to the wearer’s movements
- Acoustic-motion sensors enable a completely new sound processing technology that measures more aspects of sound than existing hearing aids to deliver vastly improved hearing from any direction, in any situation – even when moving.
- The new platform includes the new Pure 312 X (with optional T-Coil) and rechargeable Pure Charge&Go X hearing aids, plus a brand-new, all-in-one app for greater convenience.
The main benefits of YourSound technologyWith the new YourSound technology, Signia Xperience hearing aids can identify more variables from the environment than ever before and ensure they know what is important at every moment. They also include a built-in motion sensor to take into consideration how the wearer’s movement affects their hearing in each situation. In addition, advanced new technology means the hearing aids no longer have to compromise about whether to focus on what is directly in front of the wearer or in the general surroundings. This enables the wearer to continuously benefit from the proper amount of frontal focus, while still being able to hear relevant speech from other directions, like when running in a park with friends or walking down a busy street.The three key features of YourSound technology are:
- Acoustic-motion sensors for a complete analysis of each wearer’s dynamic soundscape
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing for natural sound and speech from any direction, in any situation – even when moving
- Own Voice Processing (OVP™) for a natural sounding own voice