We hope you are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. With lengthy periods of social distancing comes increased needs for those with hearing loss. We are all watching more TV to stay current on the news, having one-on-one conversations with loved ones and keeping vigilant with cleanliness. We want to help you hear at home with accessories that mean the most to you right now like:
- TV adaptors – enjoy stereo streamed sound quality from any TV or stereo system.
- Remote microphones – stream the voice of loved ones directly to both ears.
- Dehumidifiers – fast dehumidification of hearing devices; UV-C light dries, cleans and sanitizes hearing devices to keep them in top working order.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces.
- Ensuring staff washes hands after every patient interaction.
- Following social distancing protocols.
- Canceling and rescheduling appointments to minimize waiting room time.