We believe every patient should receive the highest quality service at the very best price!
Schmidt’s Optical Not A Provider, but love our selection and service! Many of our patients use their Out Of Network Reimbursements combined with our Sales. Our sales associates will provide the correct Itemization for your Plan in addition to our current sales. Stop in and we will show you all the options available to you.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Amer Plan + Plus Plan
- Care Mark
- Coast to Coast
- Eye Care Plan of America
- Martin County Employee Vision Benefit Package
- Medicare After Cat. Surgery
- Opti Choice
- Superior Vision
- Vision Care
- Volunteers of Med Discount
And Many Other Plans Under The Primary Insurance or Secondary Insurance
Don’t see your Insurance Plan Listed above? Many Eye-care Insurance Plans are not listed on your Health Care Card or do not submit a card to the primary card holder. We can easily look up your Eye-care Plan on site with some routine patient info. Stop in and one of our highly trained associates will be glad to help. OR, Curious if the Schmidt’s Optical Sale or your Insurance will save you more money? Our staff is trained to compare each for you to see which will benefit your bottom line. Simply tell the sales associate which insurance you have and we will help.
. . .
Vision EYEGLASSES OFFERS AND GLASSES Insurance In Stuart
Does Schmidts Optical Accept Your Vision Plan Insurance? We accept many vision EYEGLASSES OFFERS AND GLASSES INSURANCE plans. Schmidts Optical accepts a wide range of insurance plans, but many customers discover that our everyday low prices may be a better deal than using insurance. Ask your Schmidts Optical associate to help you determine how to get the best value when making your purchase. Listed above are some of the most common vision insurance plans that we accept. Combining Insurance Benefits With Promotional Offers Insurance benefits for eyeglasses offers and glasses insurance cannot be combined with promotional offers, including our 2 pair offers. In some cases, you can save more money by not filing with your insurance. Filing a Eyecare Vision Insurance Claim Out of Network Let us know if you’re filing an out of network claim, and we’ll try to help maximize your benefit.Employee benefits packages usually feature a variety of choices for different health needs. Many employees consider health insurance the primary coverage option, along with dental and life insurance. However, they may wonder whether they need vision insurance, especially if they are not yet having vision problems. But vision benefits provide for more than just eye exams. Consider three important reasons why you should have vision insurance.
- Vision wellness – Like a regular fitness program, vision insurance promotes good health. Eye exams are considered preventive care and plans typically cover most, if not all, of the exam cost. Scheduling regular exams helps your eye doctor identify vision correction needs, changes inside the eye and early stages of eye diseases, such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- Overall health – During an eye exam, doctors often detect serious medical problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, some cancers, autoimmune diseases, thyroid issues and high cholesterol. Catching these illnesses at an early stage may reduce medical treatment costs.
- Cost savings – Before enrolling in vision insurance, know your vision care needs for the next 12 months. Do you or your covered dependents need prescription eyeglasses or contacts, LASIK surgery or eye exams? Check the plan benefits to understand the coverage. Basic plans may cover only eye exams and offer discounts on prescription eyewear. Comprehensive vision plans can provide basic coverage plus offer discounts toward LASIK vision correction and extra prescription glasses.